10 Things II Week 3

Tuesday 11 August 2015


 1. Holiday Fashion. It's the perfect time to experiment with your look and try something new. For some reason it just gives me so much more confidence. Love it!

2. YouTube Video. One of my favorite YouTuber's Jack Howard is back to uploading videos again (woohoo!) and he did his first Q and A. I absolutely love his sense of humor and his videos always cheer me up. Plus, he loves Marvel movies just as much as me! Check out the video here.

3. Cauliflower Pizza. I know, it's not quite the same as a thin base BUT I found a recipe that is super easy and delicious. Plus, it's fun to try things every once in a while! Get the recipe here 

4. Deadpool Trailer. I'll admit I had my doubts about Ryan Reynolds, but he has proven me wrong and this movie looks so good! Slightly more gritty than Marvel's usual movies, but the humor will probably make up for it. Watch it here.

5. Google Shopping. Am I the last person to notice this feature? Now you can search for whatever item you wish to buy online and it will tell you prices to compare and where you can buy them. It's definitely is going to save us a lot of time!


6. The Desire for More Tattoos. I have already had four done, one of which I only got a few months ago and I go through phases of wanting to get more. I've had some ideas in my head for ages now, so I am determined to get them done when I'm back from my holiday. Makes me very excited!

7. Demi Lovato. She has become one of my major role models this year, so when they released her cover for Cosmopolitan magazine I thought she looked stunning! I love the way she handled the hate she got for it too (I'm not even sure why people made a big deal about it?) Her being confident and embracing who she is gives me confidence as a woman too.

(Photo credit: Billboard)

 8. Packing for Hawaii. I can't be the only person on the planet who loves packing, right? Everyone seems to hate doing it, but I find it fun! Not sure if it's just the OCD organizer in me, or if it makes me get into that excited holiday mind-set. I do restrain myself and only do it the day before.

9. Quote of the week. I'm always on the lookout for new quotes that motivate me, change the way I think, or help me understanding something better. I have a Pinterest board full of them if you'd like to read more. Here's my favorite one I found this week:
Photo Credit: http://www.upperlyne.com/


10. Sunset on Waikiki Beach. I mean, is there anything better? Everyone deserves to experience it. Make sure to put it on your bucket-list!


How was your week? What were the best bits? Let me know in the comments x. 

Twitter - @MarvelSteph91
Instagram - @marvelsteph
Pinterest - marvelsteph

No comments:

Post a Comment