July Playlist

Wednesday 5 August 2015



 Hey guys! I'm back with another playlist. I struggled slightly with finding new music this month, thankfully some of my favorite artists came through with new singles. I rediscovered so old favorites too. Don't forget to let me know what's been on your music playlist through July, I would love some recommendations!



For being proud of who you are, and having a bit of fun dancing at the same time

This is such a fun song, makes me feel a bit like a teenager again (in a good way!) 

These boys. A seriously well-thought out song, best surprise ever. New album soon please!

If you loved Uptown Funk, you will adore this! A ridiculously fun song that will make you love Jazz music all over again. 

This one has been on repeat since it came out this month. I absolutely love the direction Demi is going with her music.
Selena Gomez and the Scene - Naturally
 Revisiting an old favorite. This song played at the gym one day and I couldn't resist going home and listening to it again. 
Taylor Swift - Welcome to New York
I've spent many a day dreaming of what things could be like if I just work hard. This song is great motivation, let me tell you! 

What have you guys been listening to lately?
 



No comments:

Post a Comment