My Top 5 Lipsticks

Friday 7 August 2015




Hello, everybody! 
 Lip products are probably my favorite beauty item to shop for and experiment with. I love bold colors, especially since it's still pretty cold here. Berry tones are definitely my favorite through autumn and winter. Now that it's warming up for spring I'm definitely reaching for more pink and rose tones. 
Here's my current top 5 lipsticks:


Tarte Amazonian Butter Lipstick "Watermelon"
 I spent A LOT of time on the Sephora website before I traveled to America last year, and this was probably the product I was set on finding most (apart from my Naked 3 palette, of course!). This shade is a peachy-red and is perfect for spring and summer. It goes on like a dream and the packaging is just beautiful.


Rimmel Moisture Renew #360 "As you want Victoria"
 I can't tell you how much I love this range from Rimmel. They're super pigmented and are the perfect mix of a lipstick and lip balm. If you're looking for a statement color that won't dry out your lips, this one is for you. Fun fact: I once got stopped on the subway in New York by a boy when I wore this lipstick, coincidence?


Rimmel Kate Moss #01 "Vogue" 
This was one of the first lipsticks I bought after getting back into make-up. I'm pretty sure it was a Zoella recommendation from one of her older videos. I own quite a few shades of red, most of which are quite bright. I like to call this one my "sexy" red, perfect for your next date night!


Rimmel Moisture Renew #400 Berry Queen
 What can I say, Rimmel make great lipsticks! I picked this one up at sale a few months ago and it quickly became a favorite of mine. I tend to use this when I want just a touch of color, and because of how moisturizing the texture is, it's super easy to get the right amount. 


Barry M "Genie"
I saved the best for last! One of my favorite YouTuber's Carrie Hope Fletcher was given one of these by a viewer and she shared it in a video. If there was ever a lipstick to stand out in your collection, this is the one. Green lipstick, really? BUT the magic happens when you apply it, because it actually goes on a gorgeous pink. I quite often use this as an everyday lipstick, since the pink is quite subtle and it lasts well. Buy it here.  

Let me know in the comments what your favorite lipsticks are, or what brands you prefer
Don't forget to leave your blogs for me to check out!
Until next time x.

No comments:

Post a Comment