My Current Makeup Wishlist

Tuesday 29 September 2015




Hello Everyone!
How has your September been? I seem to have blinked and it's over already. One thing that I loved doing this month was updating my makeup collection and trying to improve my beauty skills. Since we all have to treat ourselves to a little makeup splurge every now and again, I decided to put together my own wishlist. I sourced these from ASOS and makeup.co.nz.

Bourjois Mat Illusion Bronzing Powder
I always get excited when I see a product that offers a matte finish. I'm not a fan of shimmer in face products, although I will occasionally try it again. This bronzer has a shine-free formula and is designed to smooth your skin. I'm actually in need of a new bronzer so hopefully I can order this one soon!

Rimmel Provocalips "I'll Call You"
  I'm a big lover of Rimmel products, and am yet to be disappointed by them. I've read a few reviews of these and they have all been positive so far. This lip stain has a 16 hour lasting promise so I'm looking forward to putting it to the test. 

Nars Dual Intensity Blush "Adoration"
How pretty is this? I feel like this could easily become a staple item for my everyday makeup routine. And with Nars you know the pigmentation of the colors is going to be incredible. 

Benefit Instant Brow Pencil
 I'm a big fan of using pencils to fill in your brows. I find them a lot quicker and easier to use than other kits you can purchase. This one caught me eye, and even though Benefit products have been a hit and miss with me, I'm still willing to give it a go. 

Loreal Skin Perfection Serum
I saw one of my favorite beauty YouTuber's Shaaanxo use this in one of her tutorials and it helped her foundation go on flawlessly. It's supposed to help smooth your skin and tighten pores. Sounds like a winner to me!

Stila "Eyes Are The Window" Palette
I have been eyeing this beauty for a while now. I'm pretty sure Louise/SprinkeofGlitter was raving about it a while ago too. The shades are perfect for both everyday and a night out. Plus the pigmentation looks incredible.

Bourjois Bronzing Powder and Highlighter
If you saw my shopping haul the other day, you'll know I'm quite new to contouring. I thought this duo would be great for an everyday look, or just something easy to put on if I'm in a hurry. 

theBalm "Nude Tude" Eyeshadow Palette
This one is just so pretty! There are a lot of lighter/feminine tones that I would use on an everyday basis. I love that most of the shades have a shimmer finish as well, a look I've been loving lately. Plus, the packaging is just beautiful!

 Nars Sheer Glow Foundation
I think we all know why I want this one! It's a popular favorite among bloggers and YouTubers. Now that it's Spring too, it would be nice to have a brightening foundation. I think it would be worth the money to try this. 

theBalm Boy's Blush "Cabanaboy"
For some reason I really feel like trying a much more berry-toned blush. And since I love Hawaii and the beach, the packaging has me sold already. 

Well there we go! Just a little list to motivate me.
What makeup is on your wishlist? Tell me in the comments!

Until next time x.

Bloglovin' - MarvelSteph
Twitter - @MarvelSteph91
Instagram - @marvelsteph
 Pinterest - marvelsteph

  

No comments:

Post a Comment