Weekly Snaps Diary #1

Monday 26 October 2015

Hello everyone!


Does anyone else have an ever-growing stack of books/journals on their desk at all times? Always.


Drawing time! I'm trying really hard to get some design drafts done this week.


Smoothie time is my favorite time of the day. Especially when they're this pretty! Would you believe this has celery in it?


Still loving vege-bowls for lunch. Note: Hummus is a great addition! 


My Personal Trainer absolutely killed my legs at our session! It will all be worth it though. He also complimented my new Under Armor shoes, so I forgive him for not being able to walk.


I finished reading The Dream Thieves so now I'm on to #Girlboss, which excites me a lot! Also snacking on Chilli and Lime snippets from the supermarket, which are the best snack ever! Hence why I only got a small bag...


Have you ever tried ice cream made from coconut cream? Well, you should! I even got the mango flavored one so it's like tasting tropical paradise. I'm in love.


These dogs never leave me alone at night time. I just want to watch Dan and Phil play Sims on YouTube in peace. That fluff though...


Changing it up for lunch. This had hummus, cream cheese and a sun-dried tomato pesto in it. I know how to live.


Found my new favorite 5SOS song! I know those boys worked hard on their album and it shows.

I went on a shopping mission this Saturday for a gift, new running gear, and a top for a party later that night. Mission achieved!


Party prep! It was my friend's engagement party, so naturally I brought out the red lips.


That about sums up my week. What was the best part of your week?
'Til next time x.


Bloglovin' - MarvelSteph
Twitter - @MarvelSteph91
Instagram - @marvelsteph
 Pinterest - marvelsteph

2 comments :

  1. Lovely post! Also the photos are great, so cozy! xx

    http://www.theclassyfancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete