Weekly Snaps Diary #2

Tuesday 3 November 2015

Hello Everyone!


Chia seed peanut butter! Since when was this a thing? I love it! If you didn't know, Chia seeds give you great energy. Combine it with peanut butter and you have one happy gym girl. 


Spooky Week on DanandPhilGames! It's back for another year! I don't know why I love their YouTube gaming channel so much. Since New Zealand's effort in celebrating Halloween is pretty limited (Well, the Rugby World Cup final is on...) this is the only way I get to enjoy the festive season.



I finished #GIRLBOSS by Sophia Amoruso this week, and it was such a good read! She gives tonnes of great business advice, as well as sharing her life stories and how they made her who she is. I think it's the perfect book for a modern girl.


Art haul! I have a love of art supplies and stores, I find them just as calming as bookstores to be honest. I picked up a bunch of stuff to help me get into water color design, which I will be putting to good use in an exciting brand project I'm working on.


Anyone else love Mexican food after a hot day? We found a new place not far from home that just opened up so we thought it might be fun to give it a go. You have no idea how happy I am to it so close by! I also watched Jurassic World while I ate, so I had a nice relaxing Saturday night in.


GO ALL BLACKS!!! Back to back world cup win baby! Rugby means a lot to us Kiwi's, we're only a small country after all. Very proud of our boys and a big thank you for giving us all hope to achieve our dreams #proudkiwi

Not a bad week at all. How did you guys celebrate Halloween? 
Let me know in the comments!
Until next time x.


Bloglovin' - MarvelSteph
Twitter - @MarvelSteph91
Instagram - @marvelsteph
 Pinterest - marvelsteph

2 comments :

  1. Love your photography! Just found your blog!

    Can't wait to follow along :)

    - Brooke :: www.brookeashlinblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you so much! That made my day = )
      That would be lovely! I enjoyed reading your blog, can't wait to see more wedding stuff.
      Steph

      Delete