Coconut Lane Haul + Discount!

Wednesday 16 December 2015



Hello Everyone!
Coconut Lane is a relatively new brand that have brought out some really cool designs. They make everything from prints to jewelry, and even Christmas cards. It took me a while to pick out what I wanted to buy because everything is so cute! I'm keeping an eye on them, because I have a feeling they will bring out even more awesome stuff. Check out their website here (Note: If you love Mean Girls, they have some great stuff for you!)


Moon and Star Necklace
Necklaces are the pieces of jewelry I tend to wear most, so when I saw this I couldn't resist buying it. It's very cute and understated, which is exactly my style. I was really happy that they had the longer chain for it as well, which looks lovely over a casual tee or a dress. I know I will get a lot of use out of this one. 


Arrow Ring 
I've been wearing rings more and more on a daily basis now, and I have a feeling I will be reaching for this one quite a lot. I love that you can adjust the size of it too, so you can wear it on any finger you like. I'm trying to wear more gold jewelry too, but you can get this in silver or rose gold as well!


Stay Classy Wall Art  
For an aspiring #GIRLBOSS, I thought this would be a perfect addition to my room. It pretty much sums up my attitude to life at the moment! You can buy these both framed or just the print. This is definitely going behind my desk somewhere so I can see it while I work. 

Discount time!
If you like anything on the website, then just use the code "marvelsteph20" to get 20% off! Their shipping is really fast, even if you live at the bottom of the world like me!

Do you guys have a favorite online shop? Let me know!
Steph x.

Bloglovin' - MarvelSteph
Twitter - @MarvelSteph91
Instagram - @marvelsteph
 Pinterest - marvelsteph

No comments:

Post a Comment