Weekly Snaps Diary #5

Sunday 20 December 2015

Hello Everyone!


It started raining when I went out for a run, so I set myself up for a a cozy afternoon: home-made soup, reading lots of lovely blogs, and having a Captain America marathon.


This is my dogs new spot that he goes to on a hot day (my closet) we can usually only see his feet poking out.


I made my Dad some chocolate chip cookies for his birthday! They were supposed to come out flat and chewy, but I accidentally used self-raising flour instead of plain (oops!) They still tasted amazing! I used the recipe from the Tea With Bea cookbook (one of my all-time favorites for baking).
 

Finally got my hands on it! I felt quite groggy all day, so I took a social media break to just lay in bed and watch it. It was just what I needed!


Check out what I got my brother for his birthday! It's BB-8 from the new Star Wars movie and he loved it. It's remote controlled and makes the cutest noises. My brother may be 26 years old now, but he is still one of the coolest people I know. 


My weekend lip color: Maybelline Baby Lips Candy Wow "Raspberry" and Fleur de Force lip gloss "Starlight." It came out a lovely rose-pink! I'm thinking it will be my new favorite pairing.


We actually had two birthdays in our family to celebrate this week, so we all had dinner at our favorite Indian restaurant. It was amazing as always and satisfied my cravings I had been having all week.


 To finish off the evening we went off to see the new Star Wars movie on Saturday night! I absolutely loved it. I REALLY want to see it again...


Spent my Sunday getting ready for Christmas! I wrapped some of my brother's presents while my Mum was busy making sugar cookies. Anything to make Christmas Eve less stressful.


I set out to complete another item on my Christmas bucket-list, making meringues! I was surprised by how well they turned out, to be honest. It makes me excited for Christmas food already!

Only 5 days until Christmas! How are you guys getting ready?
Steph x.

Bloglovin' - MarvelSteph
Twitter - @MarvelSteph91
Instagram - @marvelsteph
 Pinterest - marvelsteph

2 comments :

  1. Them cookies look amazing! I have never watch any of the star wars movies! Looks like you had a lovely week x

    Amy x
    amysthoughtsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Amy! I had to stop myself from eating too many of them lol
    Steph x.

    ReplyDelete