Things That Make Me Feel Confident

Monday 8 February 2016


Hello Everyone!

I think we have all had times where we have felt our best and it's like being the person you want to be 24/7. Unfortunately, confidence comes and goes. I've grown pretty confident in the past few years, but there are still days where I'm just not feeling it. It happens, we are human after all!

Each of us is different and we find confidence in different ways. Personally, I love anything that makes me feel like a bit of a bad-ass and sets me apart from being average. For me, it always starts with taking care of my body, then wearing my favorite outfit with makeup to go with it. There is nothing like a little black dress to make the boys do a double-take (true story!)


Here are the things that make me feel confident:  

Working out/running to feel strong

Blogging (of course!)

Wearing a fab outfit 

Walking with my headphones in and tunes blasting

When I don't compare myself to anyone else 

Wearing makeup (bad, but true) 

Acknowledging everything I have achieved 

Wearing a leather jacket  

Getting tattoos (and rocking them)

Participating in blogger chats 

Wearing red lipstick 

Eating the right foods 

Accepting my flaws

Wearing my favorite necklace

Listening to girl-bands 

Doing squats at the gym 

Attacking a to-do list 

Striking up a conversation with someone 

Pulling off a crop top 

Wearing a little black dress (the tighter, the better) 

Being around people who are as motivated as me 

A touch of lip gloss

Being inspired by other bloggers and YouTubers

We all need a boost of confidence sometimes, especially on bad days. Make a list yourself, then aim to do them more often! Sometimes just a touch of lipstick or some productivity during your day can work wonders. Confidence reminds us of how awesome we can be, and it makes us feel pretty great about who we are. 

What makes you feel confident?
Steph x. 

13 comments :

  1. so go to read an inspirational post as a good pick me up for when I'm having a bad day!! :)

    Kathy xx
    www.alongcamekathy.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I'm sorry to hear you had a bad day : ( So glad you enjoyed it! That makes me happy.
      Steph x.

      Delete
  2. Loving these Self Love posts Steph! Incredibly motivating and inspiring! :) xx

    Lucy x |~ SweetIsAlwaysInStyle || Lifestyle Blog ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! That makes me so happy : D Thanks Lucy!
      Steph x.

      Delete
  3. I love these types of posts, I feel like they always inspired others to be better and to love themselves more because loving yourself and feeling confident is a fantastic thing.

    I'd have to say feeling comfortable but sexy in an outfit, and having real smart conversations, make me feel the most confident. Being with my friends too because they always give me reasons to.

    Ella Pinto xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I've been feeling really good about myself lately so I wanted to try and help others feel awesome too. Loving yourself really is fantastic!
      Yes! Having a really good conversation with someone is always amazing. They don't happen often enough.
      Steph x.

      Delete
  4. Love this list! Listening to loud music, blogging, rocking that outfit, making my hair look on point makes me more confident :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks : ) OMG yes! Having a good hair day always does wonders for my mood. It's cool that the same things make us feel confident!
      Steph x.

      Delete
  5. Red lipstick is the way forward!

    Jemima x
    anotherrantingreader.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hell yeah! It's like going from plain Jane to goddess with just one coat of red <3
      Steph x.

      Delete
  6. I love posts like these! I always seem to see them just when i need it the most:-) I will add dancing around my bedroom! And A Glass (or 5 lol) of bubbles with friends x
    www.whatrosiewrote.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad I could help! Dancing is a must! Haha bubbles and friends are a perfect combo.
      Steph x.

      Delete
  7. I love posts like these! I always seem to see them just when i need it the most:-) I will add dancing around my bedroom! And A Glass (or 5 lol) of bubbles with friends x
    www.whatrosiewrote.com

    ReplyDelete