March Instagram Roundup

Tuesday 29 March 2016























Hello Everyone
Wow March just flew by! I hope you all had a great month. Not sure how I feel about my Instagram feed this month, but I will aim to do even better in April! I got brave and posted a few selfies since I have decided to update you more on how my fitness progress is going. I also started using a new editing app called Photogene, which is amazing for brightening up photos.

In other good news, I hit 300 Instagram followers this month! It made me so happy. A big thank you to everyone who follows me : )

Get ready for more pictures of food, books and coffee in April! 
You can find me on Instagram here

Leave me your Instagram links in the comments and I will check them out!
Steph x.

4 comments :

  1. This was such an awesome round-up, I'm following you on Instagram now as I definitely want to see more! :) xxx

    Sarah / Sarah Smiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for following!! I promise it will get even better : )
      Steph x.

      Delete
  2. Didn't March just dissappear so quick!? I swear it was January yesterday!

    Well it looks like you were very well fed in March...some of that food looks insane (ahem...please post recipes!). I'm also in love with your tattoo...so so so SO lush. And your blog.

    Katie.
    xx LA-COCO-NOIRE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on hitting 300 followers! This is certainly not the end. I love your Instagram feed actually. And I can't wait for more photos in April :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete