Blogs I'm Currently Loving #2

Thursday 2 June 2016




Hello Everyone! 

The last time I did a Blogs I'm Currently Loving post, you guys seemed to really enjoy it. It became one of my most popular posts, so I thought it was time for a part two! There have been a few blogs lately that I keep going back to and have become some of my all-time favorites. It's even better when I see these bloggers on Twitter, where they are still so lovely. I hope you'll find some favorites in them too!






I've been following this amazing chick for a while now and I just keep loving her blog more and more. First of all, her layout and photos are beyond stunning! So bright and colorful. She writes about a range of topics, from beauty to books, and with every post you will get amazing advice. I always feel like I leave her blog in a calmer mood than before, and also like I've walked away learning something new. You can't ask for more in a blogger! I've looked up to her ever since I started blogging and she's still one of my biggest inspirations.



I stumbled upon her lovely blog after seeing a post of her's on Twitter. It was all about what it means to be a health & fitness blogger, especially when you don't feel like you fit into the stereotype that people expect. Everything that Sophie writes is so relatable and well thought-out. She always talks about really interesting topics that had me reading for hours. I absolutely love her style and I feel like she writes posts that other people would hesitate on. Totally want her as a blog-friend! And a gym buddy.


Sweet is always in Style, Lucy & Kelly  


I just love these girls! No matter what they write about, I know I will love it because we have the same taste in everything. Their blog is always positive and leaves you feeling super happy. Everything is so well-written and full of passion. I always look forward to their next post! If you're a fan of Chuck/Zachary Levi, Captain America, fitness, and talking about happy things, then you will love these girls as much as I do.


 Julie, cuteinstgram 



When I'm going through my Bloglovin' feed looking for some posts to read, I always seem to keep coming back to this little gem. Julie's posts are always so positive and I find her blog really quite calming. She posts about everything from beauty to blogging tips, with lovely bright pictures to match. She definitely deserves more followers, so make sure you check out her blog and send her some love.

From, Roses 



I've been reading this lovely blog for a while now and the quality of Rebecca's post never wavers. She's one of these bloggers that you can go to for advice on everything from self-care to beauty products. Her blog is also visually stunning and just so well put-together. It's honestly the kind of blog I aspire to be have one day. There's always something inspirational to read on From, Roses, so make sure to head over if you are ever having a bad day, or are feeling lost. She's brilliant!


What blogs have you been loving lately?

Let me know, I'd love some recommendations!
Steph x.

12 comments :

  1. Ohh thank you soooo much 😭😭😭 this means a lot for me. Your blog is one of my faves no doubt.

    Julie 💋

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw you're welcome! I've enjoyed reading your blog for a while now, love the new design by the way!
      Steph x.

      Delete
  2. Ooooh I already follow (and love!) Aisling's blog so yippee for some new stalking material!

    I love Martha Jane's blog - www.marthajanemusic.com. Beautiful photography and thought provoking articles, too.

    Katie.
    xx ♥ La Coco Noire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aisling is amazing, right? Loved her blog for so long now. Glad you enjoy it too! Awesome, I will have to check it out : )
      Steph x.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing these - I'll definitely be having a look!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you find some favorites! : )
      Steph x.

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much Steph! This really made our day! :) You are awesome! We will definitely be checking out all these lovely ladies too! :) xx

    Lucy x |~ SweetIsAlwaysInStyle || Lifestyle Blog ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome! I've been meaning to post one of these for a while and you girls were always at the top of my favorites list : )
      Steph x.

      Delete
  5. Some lovely blog recommendations here lovely! I absolutely love Sophies blog, and I just stumbled across it this week!

    Love Sian x
    The Tattooed Princess ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad you like her too : ) If I could have added your blog for a second time, I would have! Still loving your posts.
      Steph x.

      Delete
  6. Thank you for the recommendations! I love finding new blogs to read :)
    samantha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's alright, I'm glad you enjoyed it : ) I love these kinds of posts too!
      Steph x.

      Delete